Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SHALL I POST IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN HEAR OVER THE JACKHAMMER?

Ah, the glorious sound of a jackhammer! There's nothing more beautiful at 7:00 in the morning -- when you're sick and tired of using the shop vac in the basement, that is. The basement problem is finally fixed. Or at least they say it is, and if it should happen to leak again, it's under warranty now. Yippee! Rain, you skies! Rain! Rain, I tell you!

Oh, and a sheepish thanks to everyone who commented on my last highly pitiful post. I did go see my grandmother and a friend yesterday, and I've emailed some friends, too. Eh, I get stuck in a rut sometimes, and I just need to kick myself in the butt to get started again.

Now if you will excuse me, I must go do the dry basement dance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FluentSoul, where ARE you? Hope everything is OK -- let us know!